Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Astrology

My dreams always had a special edge to it. Like one day I had seen the dream that someone gifted me a Yamaha MT01. Believe me with a 5 liter petrol filled free every day. Wow....

Other day I had seen my next door girl coming in my Dream. She got married to me. But I don't know strangely I am cooking the food. I thought it will be the other way always.

Today is the strangest my Dad came to me and was saying I am very proud of you. He is happy that I passed X standard in first class. He even called my younger brother who is in his final year of Engineering to celebrate ( Ooh finally after 5 years )

I got the news that tomorrow is the results day. Dream is good. But whats the realty. I cannot wait till tomorrow.

I decided I will go to a Astrologer. I can't go to a very famous one. He may catch my desperation ( Actually our 5 year graduate in X cannot afford ).

I decided that I will go to different kinds of predictions and decide whether the results will match. I wanted to try a palm readers, a koya dora , and a parrot predictor.

Its not long before I was searching for them one came across. The koya dora has come to our house. I wanted to act smart and see what he will tell before I actually question him. You know I don't want to sound desperate.

He has seen something in me. He started saying you are desperate. ( I looked into mirror. Am I ?). I behaved as if I am ignoring. He just said one line which is just ringing in my mind all the time. He said you have a mole on a place where sun can never reach. ( Its a little poetic )

I was thinking is it my heel. No no sometimes I put my leg up. No no its not there. It cannot be there (what about the nude beach. Sun can reach anywhere). I am still behaving uninterested.

He started to be more confident. You father is not very happy with you Shivaiah ( He got my name) . I am dumbfounded. He said what there is a big change coming in my life tomorrow and you will be on the right side of it.

My mom came out and seen the dora asked me to get some Rice to give it to him. I have given him the rice my mom ordered plus a 50 Rupee note.

I am on cloud nine. Yesterday night Dream and now Dora. But still I am curious to get to know some more. Before getting I went to change dress and was curious to find the mole and to my surprise I found it there. Got my zipper up and went out.

I came out and was on my way to my friend's house ( actually in search of a palm reader ). I got one around the corner of my house. But I got a doubt he may know about me as he is always around there.

I found one more near my friend's house. This time I had to go directly but tried to hide what I actually want. After all he is the predictor .

I told him that my father is not happy and he feels the reason is me ( Shit... I told truth to this guy. ). He started to read some lines on my hand.

You work a lot hard and derive lot of pressure from it. There are lot of rough lines on our hand. (Is it cricket man. I wear gloves for cricket. Then it should be bathroom that is where my hand keeps on working with lot of pleasure

But he has given me the answer I wanted. Your dad's problems will be solved tomorrow ( for me its my problems ). There are lot of people who will not feel its right. But problems of your dad will be solved.

I am happy he also said things will be solved tomorrow. But what he is talking about some people etc etc.. Lets forget about it. He got himself a 50 Rs note.

Now I am on cloud 18. ( Cloud 9 on top of cloud 9 ) . Funny right. Still a little concerned. After all I had 5 attempts before this

My last juncture is the parrot guy . I have seen one before. I wanted to recollect where and when.

I went to this Shiva Wines ( Why god's name for wine shop Poor god also require some credit to his name

No I am not there to booze. The parrot predictor was once near this wine shop. There there is he.

I wanted to watch the whole process before actually go to him. I am tempted to have a beer before actually going to him. I can act confident. I have seen one girl coming to him .

Guy opened the cage and asked the parrot to come out and pick a card in her name. He is talking to parrot and it is following his words. It came out picked some random card and went back into the cage. I was wondering why the parrot went back into the cage.

Back to prediction. The card is of Sri Rama. He started with good news first. Your husband will be loyal to you. He loves you like Rama loves Sita. That is why Rama and Sita are there.

What is Hanuman doing there. He has no Lanka to fire.

Then he told her like Sita you have to face lot of problems before actually getting the happy part of it. ( What ... ! )

Now it my turn. Same routine parrot came out and went back. All my concentration was on the bird. Why bird is going back to nest. Our boss opened the card and shouted wow its Sree Krishna and grabbed my attention back.

I am to marry 8 girls and have 60000 gopikas. Wow what a great predictor. He read what was in my mind I think.

You have come here to learn from me not to predict yourselves. Like krishna you also through your parents into lot of problems ( He got the truth. The palm reader and this guy are friends is it. But you will get them out of it. The time is ripe for it.

Now I could not control asked him when is the date. He called the parrot to come out and take out one more card. (Means I have to pay him double. ). I want the answer after all. The card this time is some stars and moon as if I am seeing an universe in a planetarium. What does that mean. May be he will tell time in light years or what. My father will not wait that long.

He said before this night becomes a day you will see a difference. Wow ... ! Three guys predicted the same. May be I will get the result in my favor.

The results came. You know what I failed again.

After Word
====================================

The predictiors were right after all. My father said enough is enough made me join as a mechanic in the Bajaj Company where he is the manager. My father knows the value of work after all. You know what now I own Yamaha show room in my place . I own a Yamaha MT01 too. Its name Astrology bikes. Its the life changer

No comments: