Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year new story

I was always dreaming about a great future to you....!

You read it right its a great future for you ...!

I am bored and vexed about you saying -

I don't have money I don't have car I don't have .... I don't have I don't have

Its better this way that I dream for you future

That way I will get a rid of your sorrows.

Ooh ..! about me come on man you know .....!

OK lets recap


I was luckiest boy to be born with 10 holes one to my heart

My parents were from the high class called the tribes with all the reservations but no idea of using them.

It just takes 10mins to reach hospital by plane (at a speed of 300kmh) but the fastest we reached was 10 hrs walk through the forest.

Know more about my fortune ....

I was out of death bed only after two kidneys and 10 acres of land left my parents

I was in a school where the teacher don't know the difference English alphabet "O" and number "0"

I was the best student in the 60 villages around my place with a marks of 300/600 in my X

I was the only one who could qualify for Engineering college from the same 60 villages with a rank 60,000

State government was very happy with my performance and offered me a scholarship amount of INR. 600/Month where I have to spend Rs.1000/Month just for my govt. hostel and ended my father in a debt of Rs.25000 for which he has to give up the all the land left with him (2 acres) and should start begging for work if I fail to make it in my graduation

To my surprise I was offered a position in a big company with a salary 6K per month.Its a huge hike from 0.6K/Month.

My father rejected the offer sold of his land to support my higher studies.

Best things are yet to come......

Every land in around our village become flat play grounds after drought and govt. almost planned a cricket stadium but thought otherwise as there is no pub for players to rest and a have a drink

My scholarship as expected increased 6 folds during my PG and I could save money.

Hurray my family could eat every 3 days once in this drought.

This is the wonderful place and people I live with.

I am happy about my mom, she persisted with a son who cries but she could do nothing

I am happy about my father who could sell his kidney to let me live

I have never cried in all my life till now until I have seen You saying I don't have ....

I think you got the reason why I was dreaming of your future.....

Afterword:
-----------
Now I just earn a small amount $0.06Billion/Month and my father able to help building 6 small schools in around the 30 kms of village with a capacity of 900 each. 3 Hospitals with 300 beds and 30 doctors each

1 comment:

Pankaj said...

hey........... do you remember me... i was the 2nd ranker.... ;)