Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cocktail : A mix of love and friendship

Its my first day out there in college. I am on my own for the first time. I am clueless like many others what is in store for me.

Our class was being guided through all the boring labs, class rooms which I will sit in the coming years. But concentration was else where. You got it bull's eye. My concentration was on girls.

There a only 6 girls on the day 1 of different sizes, shapes and mix of colors. Wait wait don't draw conclusions. Different sizes were the bags they carried (bags to college come on..!), different shapes were there lunch box and mix of colors were there dress.

Whether I liked any of them is a trivial question. Any which way these are the girls I have to bear them for the coming years. ( Poor guy) .

Forgot to tell you there are 4 girls missing on the first day. Was praying I want the Miss. World in my class ( and should be dump enough to fall for the stupidest guy of the class me)

You know the cool part. Its ragging man.

Whats your name ?
Sree Krishna V2.0

V2.0?
My sister is V1.0 my brother is V3.0

What have you done on the first day?
Roamed around in college. Lab's are cool, libraries are big.

Don't talk shit to me tell me truth?
Nothing else.

I know you man you must be checking girls. Tell me who is good?
I am not checking any one sir ( Harischandra with a negative sign)

Tell me the truth I will let you go.
Aishwarya ( She is the only girl i remember )

Tell me what you like. Don't say face, smile if you want to leave
Her shape is good. (Shape in a punjabi dress. I should have x-ray lens )

Last question what is love ?
Love is silence between two hearts ( Wow..! From where this has come . I have no clue )

I will leave you now. But you should tell that girl "You Love Her ".
Don't try to bluff me I can get the truth from the girl.

What f*** man. Second day. I love you to a girl.

What she will think. I am not ready for this girl man. ( Inside feeling happy for the amazing chance. Any problem say ragging.)

I told to her or not. Yeah I told her.

Wait wait....

I told her "If senior ask you tell him I told you I love you". Her expression is enough for me to know what I can expect from girls after all. It was a mix of excitement fear surprise and confusion.

The thing ended here. What bad luck for the girl ( or our v2.0)

Other 4 came but could not make an impression.

If any one would have asked me really that day?
I would have said Yes that day .

There is a great advantage of being single ready to mingle. I was the almost a playboy in the class. Every girl would love to come with me. Would love to hear a comment from my mouth. ( No bad words off course)

Then the very boring very studious and very much not of my kind started to be my friend.

I shared with her about all the girls I almost fell in love with. I came so much close to her. Before I can realize all girls started to loose interest in me. ( How bad it is)

Then came the very special twist in my life. I fell in love. I told my friend that I fell in love. Only after I tossed the coin 101 times.

She is not happy. She felt I am bluffing. How can she believe after all I shared with her more than a 3 heart felt love stories of mine.

The fight continued with my friend as long as a week. I begged her. I tried emotional blackmailing. I ran away from her. After the week my friend got convinced that my words are true.

Then comes the trivial part I should propose to the girl I love.

My friend wanted to share this great moment in my life with me.

Man believe me it is very easy to love but takes lots of guts to express the same.

I had some initial experience during my ragging. But I could not.

I could only express my love through phone. I told the magic words. " I Love You"

I forgot tell you the name of my friend right

Her name is Sunset incidentally the name of my love is also Sunset.

Its not all they share the same room, Same dress and also the same roll number.

After word:
-------------------
The love story is almost seven years old. Now I would love to toss the coin again 111 times and flatter my girl in all ways before actual expressing my love to her .

No comments: