Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dreams....!

It was my first day in B.Tech . The first lecturer to say "Welcome to Engineering" is an English Lecturer. He introduced himself as Rangeela. Very funny .. Right...! Rangeela released only 4 years back. His name is not inspired by RGV's Rangeela for sure.

First day went by with roll call and introductions. Introductions were very boring.

I am Yenkamma. My father's name Pulla Rao. I was first in my street. ( I am most stupid to quote this)

I am Ramullamma ( Ooh ooh oose ramullamma ). My father's name Subba Rao. I always wanted to be a Engineer and construct big monuments ( and joined in Computer Science )

I am Ram Chandra Chowdary. My father's name Subbarayudu. I joined CSE to fly to US ( Subbarayudu will later get a dowry of 2~3C )

I am Singa Raju. My father's name is Krishnam Raju. I joined CSE to start a big IT firm ( Planning for 7000 Cr )

Pullaih. Venkaiah. Obulessu. John . Ranbir. Myself. Rama Rao.

I am Sandhya. My father is Mr.Ramaiah Garu. He is a Milk Man.

A milk man Ha Ha Ha. Every one is laughing.

Sandhya my father is a milk man and earns his money from his hard work. He is not a thief or a politician.

Everyone felt embarrassed including Rangeela and me.

50 mins of one hour session went with this.

Our Rangeela sir had surprise for us. He asked everyone of us to prepare a one page on our dreams. ( This Rangeela is a really confusing like RGV. First day. Home Work in Engineering. The topic is Dreams ....! I almost said the four letter F word in the class but ended up saying shit )


Next session :

Ooh Ramullamma ooh Ramullamma started. My dream is to be Vijaya Shanti. ( Vijaya Shanti. May be she meant Karthavyam Vyjyanthi I am confused . It seems Rangeela sir too.). I should be able to impress one and all with my work. (You are at the wrong place )

Yenkamma started. I want to be first in my ...( Wow great dream ). I was about to say Yenkamma you are great . She continued first in my bench.
Limited desire full satisfaction.

John started. I want to become a big model like John Abraham. Half name is same Half way through. But our John doesn't wear any under wears. Be careful while doing Dostana.

Ranbir wants to do a Saawariya and actual want it to be a hit. The back bench girls are smiling. (I got what they are dreaming now. Blue background white towel ... Wait this time No Censor problems)

Pullaih dreamed of becoming a politician ( Big money. Full page news )

Obulessu dreamed of becoming a News Editor ( Every one is wrong. I am the editor )

Rama Rao wants to be a Film Star in the lines of Sr. NTR. ( Don't show way to Hussain Sagar like our Ju. NTR )

Sandhya was very simple and said I have very little time to think beyond today or time to dream. Rangeela was expecting more . ( Actually I was writing Love letter Note to My senior. Wait... I am not loving her. My senior is . That night I have written around 15 Love Letters with all kind shit I like. )

Everyone's concentration is towards me. Yesterday I had a dream. In the dream I have seen the most colorful place. Its covered with green plants on all four sides. Each plant had a variety of flower with a distinct fragrance and color as if they are place by a film maker to make a sleazy song with a bunch of dancers. To my surprise the set is added with a water pool at the center and water fall on the corner. Now I could see one a girl come up slowly. I have seen her eyes , her nose , her lips, her neck. I have seen this girl earlier. She is coming up slowly . She is coming closer slowly. She is none other than our Rakhi Sawant. ( Evil minds She is dressed completely and she is not coming out water but from steps which are at the other corner ). She came close to me and said wake up man its time to go to college. Rangeela sir is waiting with open mouth to listen to your dream.

Now Rangeela sir closed his mouth and was furious on me. He started questioning what is this? What I asked you to write ? What you have written ?

You asked me to write about my Dream. This is my dream yesterday Night.

Pullaih and Obolessu mouth are still open. Girls never turned there head towards me again.

After Word:
+++++++++++++++++
I thought I don't have to share my Dream. Abdul Kalam asked us to dare to dream and care to achieve. Not share to ruin it.

No comments: