Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Love ---The scratchy thing

Love is a strange feeling for me (Sathya - Hero)

My friend (Anand - Comedian and Philosopher) always felt Its scratchy feeling. (Scratchy Come on Man)

He used to say if it is not scratchy why our Ravi always scratches his head coming back from a Date. This guy Rajesh he scratches every untouchable place, pointing below his waist. That Krishna his is a different kind of scratching he keeps on searching the empty wallet. ( Its not hard to know why its empty)

I keep arguing these people are scratchy not Love. His argument is I have to show him one fellow who doesn't scratch when in love.

See Deepu, I have not seen him in any kind of scratching. He never gets confused with Deepa's questions, he never comes with a empty pocket and I have not seen him.... You know man Anand.( OK OK Satya I understand)

Come on man He is my roommate I know him more than you . The only sound hear for one and half hour he is inside bathroom is "Deepaaaaa..... Deeepaaahhhh...Deepppaaaah " and ends with Deep aaaaaahhhhhh. ( No No don't get excited Sathya)

Anand See how much love he has for her. Early morning only thinking about her.

Shut up Sathya don't try to act smart. You know what I am talking about.

Leave him lets talk about Ranganath man. He is too ideal . I always wondered how he can stick to a girl friend more than 6 years man. Its always a big achievement man in this days.

Ranganath is special. He doesn't scratch.

See Anand I told you. Love is not scratchy.

Hello Mr.Sathya wait a second I told Ranganath is not scratchy not his love.

Mr. Anand now you don't act smart.

Sathya , what I am saying is Ranganath is not scratchy. But the girl is.

Don't blabber. I know you lost. Tell me any instance of her scratching.

She forgot her purse yesterday in class and the unlucky one to find it is me. You know how itchy I am. I opened and found 3 naked photos of men.

What's there may be they are Ranganath's.

I would have come to the same conclusion if its not written Anand and Sathya on the other two.

Lucky she has at least one with Ranga's name.

Don't get excited its written John Abraham.

Lets talk about my Love man. Its been too much off roaming all around.Tell me how scratchy I am.

You .... Love....Hey Hey Hey... Don't Joke Please...


Whats is joke in this Anand. I am in love too and you know it. (I am also wondering)

When was the last time you have seen her.

May be 21-Sept-2000 for her Birthday.

What is today.

07-Jan-2009

So, what I should infer Mr.Sathya.

What Mr.Anand?

You are taking a safety measure from this scratchy disease called Love.

Ha Ha Ha Big joke.

Then what You have seen her almost 9 years back and never called her back again and saying Love.

Now I have come to the correct answer Anand . Its your Love that is not scratchy.
You are in touch everyday with her. No scratching of head. No scratching inside empty pockets or No scratching ....(Censor Censor). No aaaahhhh ooohhhh are deep aaaahhh and importantly you never could come across her purse or my name in it.Tell me now.....


Anand is in deep thought of how he should counter me.

I got the reason how to make him shut his mouth.

He seriously handed me a envelope and walked away.

I was happy that I won and also won myself some kind of prize. I opened and could see something written

" Please feel free to scratch yourself when you feel like and never come back to me"
- Dr.R. Manmadha Rao MBBS (Sexologist)

After Word:
----------------

The last time I talked to my love was the last day she lived on Earth. Fortunately enough my friends also don't know this. I promise Love is not scratchy...

No comments: